The Cascade LX Women's Lacrosse Headgear is a revolutionary piece of protective equipment for Women's Lacrosse designed as Cascade's first headgear to bring added safety to the sport. The LX Headgear is a one size fits most fully adjustable headgear protection system with integrated LX steel face mask. With Cascades Proven protection the LX Women's Lacrosse Headgear uses existing impact PORON XRD protection technology to dissipate impact energy while creating an extremely comfortable fit. The LX Steel Mask was engineered with open sight lines for clear vision and with an ergonomic shape in mind. Cascade designed the LX Women's Headgear to reduce injury from ball-to-head and stick-to-head contact with a tough outer shell that is still flexible and soft enough to keep unprotected players safe from contact with the headgear.
- Fully adjustable and customizable one size fits most.
- Meets new ASTM 3137 for Headgear protection.
- Meets new ASTM 3077 for Goggle protection.
- PORON XRD technology increases impact energy protection from head-to-ball or stick-to-head collision.
- Flexible outer shell for impact protection with other players.
Do you need 12 or more? get a team quote CLICK HERE