Under Armour Command X Face Off 2 Pack
▻ Submit Claim
|Orders Over $99||Easy Returns||Team Sales
(Click for Quote)
We know taking face offs is tough on your head, so we put together this Under Armour Command X Face Off 2 Pack to help you get dialed in. Not only is the Under Armour Command X is the most innovative face off head to hit the market you get 2 heads and 2 FREE pieces of East Coast Dyes Hero Mesh. Under Armour engineered the complete package when it comes to developing a face off head that can do it all with a unique asymmetrical design. Get your gamer and your back up dialed in and ready to go with our Under Armour Command X face off 2 pack.
- 2 Under Armour Command X Lacrosse heads
- 2 Pieces of East Coast Dyes Hero Mesh
Under Armour Command X:
- Specifically designed for facing off through extensive research and development with top tier players at every level.
- Aggressive asymmetrical sidewall with two unique sidewalls for versatile performance when facing off while also increasing face shape retention.
- The top sidewall is thicker and more rigid for power based moves.
- The bottom sidewall is thinner and more flexible for finesse based moves.
- Angled flares on both sidewalls create claw like functionality while facing off to help dig out and secure the ball from an opponent.
- Under Armour's Glide Scoop technology creates effortless ground balls at any angle with a perfectly rounded scoop.
- Shortened throat allows players to get their hands closer to the ball during faceoffs and is attached securely by 4 screws to any shaft.
East Coast Dyes Hero Mesh:
Weatherproof – ECD LTH Fibers are fully weatherproof. They will not expand or contract in blistering heat, freezing cold, rain, or snow.
HyperWeave – HyperWeave is ECD's super tight knit pattern, which creates perfectly shaped diamonds and adds texture for increased feel and control.
Lightweight – LTH Fibers are extremely lightweight and durable. This translates to increased feel and faster shots, without compromising strength.
Responsive – HeroMesh is engineered with a semi-soft feel, which allows your pocket to move with the ball as you catch, cradle, pass, and shoot.
HeroMesh is made with pride in the United States. Powered by Jimalax.