True Frequency Lacrosse Glove
▻ Submit Claim
|Orders Over $99||Easy Returns||Team Sales
(Click for Quote)
The True Frequency Lacrosse Glove is designed for elite feel and finesse with a low profile uncompromising design. The Frequency Glove was designed by True to bring the ultimate level of comfort and dexterity to a lacrosse glove. With the latest protection technologies, the Frequency Glove uses duel density cross-linked EVA foam for impact energy dispersement and absorption while remaining highly flexible. In addition a 4 piece cuff system offers advanced wrist protection along with a wrap-around thumb padding adds extra protection around the thumb. The Frequency Glove uses an anatomically correct pad lay out on the top of the glove for maximum flex and range of motion. Paired with AX Sued Quattro 4-way stretch material brings a grippy from fitting palm for exceptional feel and control from the hand to the stick. True also added extra comfort with the frequency glove with vented palm, fingers and TPU backhand vent for added breathability and temperature control. The Frequency Glove also has TRUE Liner on the interior of the glove which is treated with Microban, an antimicrobial treatment to reduce the growth of odor causing bacteria to keep the Frequency Glove smelling fresh.
- Advanced Low-Profile design brings added dexterity and feel.
- Dual density cross-linked EVA foam is used through out the Frequency Glove for displacing and absorbing impact energies.
- Anatomically designed pad layout brings added range of motion to the glove.
- 4 Piece cuff system and Wrap-Around thumb padding brings extra protection.
- TRUE inner liner doesn't absorb moisture and is treated with Mircroban to eliminate odor causing bacteria.