Mark 2f Raw Lacrosse Head
▻ Submit Claim
|Orders Over $99||Easy Returns||Team Sales
(Click for Quote)
The StringKing Mark 2F Lacrosse Head is engineered specifically for face off mid-fielders seeking commanding control, durability & overall performance at the face off X. Using tireless research and design StringKing developed the Mark 2F to win in every aspect against other face off heads on the market with a higher flare, perfect scoop & new hybrid material. The elongated face shape and tighter channel in the Mark 2F create a massive head start against most other face off heads through its ability to outreach and control an opponent while facing off. The higher flare and straighter sidewall design this strategy generates throughout the Mark 2F gives players a new level of control. Designed with a steep and well-rounded scoop this head can attack ground balls at every angle making for easily secured possessions. Focusing on the perfect balance of flex and stiffness StringKing developed a new hybrid plastic that gives the Mark 2F a snappy flex for consistent performance during and after face offs. A shortened throat with tri-locking bolt system creates a quicker reaction time by allowing players to get their hands closer to the ball prior to the whistle. The StringKing Mark 2F comes backed with a 6 month durability guarantee giving it the best warranty coverage at the X.
- Higher flare provides a straighter elongated face shape generating enhanced control by outreaching other face off heads
- Steeper well rounded scoop allows players to attack ground balls at any angle
- New hybrid material offers the perfect balance between flex and stiffness creating snappy and durable performance
- Shortened throat allows players to place hands closer to the ball prior to the whistle creating a quicker reaction time to control the ball.
- Backed by StringKing’s 6 month durability for unmatched purchase protection