- S-Series Jaw
▻ Submit Claim
Free Shipping On Orders $75+
Earn 2.5% Cash Back Rewards
Five Star Rated by Our Customers
Need 12 or more?
Customize the Cascade S Helmet and bring your team’s colors to life with Lacrosse's preeminent helmet. The Cascade S Helmet utilizes the updated one-piece SUPERMONO S Shell to mitigate frontal impacts while balancing the helmets weight perfectly. Cascade delivers a powerful combination of protective technologies in the S Helmet to effectively manage impact forces found on the lacrosse field. The TRI-LINER system in the Cascade S Helmet infuses GEN4 EPP, NV3 and Seven technologies to individually address a wide array of impact forces and areas. Newly added S-Series Jaw brings added rigidity and reinforcement to the lower chin piece for added protection. Lastly, one of the most noticeable features on the Cascade S Helmet is the new Vision Bar. Through a new PowerPress process Cascade is able to decrease the wire diameter on the mask to improve sight and increase rigidity. The Cascade S Helmet is proudly made in the USA.
- Free customization built and shipped within 48 business hours. These helmets can only be shipped by UPS.
- One size fits most.
- Cascade TRI-LINER protective technology addresses a wide array of impacts.
GEN4 EPP – Designed to protect against variable force impacts specifically towards the front of the helmet and face mask.
NV3 – Precision molded impact foam provides maximum protection towards the crown of the head.
SEVEN – Specially engineered and placed in key impact zones to compress on impact and displace impact energy laterally away from a players head.
- SUPERMONO S Shell creates a perfectly balanced one piece design with rigid construction to manage frontal impacts.
- S-Series Jaw reinforces and stiffens lower chin piece with dual-material for added protection.
- Vision Bar utilizes Cascade’s PowerPress technology to narrow wire diameter and improve sight while increasing visibility.