Account Manager – Custom Sports Team Apparel and Equipment (Somerville, NJ)
Come join an industry leader in the sports apparel and equipment space. All U Sportwear (a division of Universal Lacrosse Company) is now hiring an Account Manager to join our rapidly growing organization. Qualified candidates must have directly related industry experience and a network of potential customers for custom sports apparel.
Must be highly organized with strong communication skills. Will be involved in business development in all sports apparel channels through cold calling and prospecting along with following up on leads and existing account development. Candidate will also develop additional business with corporate accounts and institutions. Accounts range from youth recreation programs through college team programs.
This is a full-time position based in our Somerville, NJ headquarters location. Healthcare, dental, vision and 401k benefits available. We offer a competitive base salary and commission plan commensurate with your industry experience.
Our enthusiastic, supportive staff will assist you to learn the company-specific products, services and processes to assure your success in this role. Qualified candidates should email resume along with a cover letter outlining your related industry experience. Please also describe your compensation requirements.
We are a growing specialty sporting goods company based in Somerville, New Jersey. Our company is over 10 years old and participates in a rapidly growing segment of the industry. This position reports directly to the Director of Team Sales.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Developing a book of business across various sports segments
- Placing orders in team sales systems
- Managing open orders with production team
- Ensuring customer delivery and product expectations are exceeded
- Utilizing administrative support team to help support sales initiatives
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- High school degree required
- College degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High energy with strong organizational skills
- Personal pride to want to be the best
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient in general computer programs including experience using a CRM