New Balance Freeze 2 Cleats
▻ Submit Claim
|Orders Over $99||Easy Returns||Team Sales
(Click for Quote)
New Balance Freeze LX 2.0 Cleats offer improved performance for top tier players looking to take their game to the next level with enhanced traction and agility. The Freeze LX 2.0 cleat delivers updated features and styling to Lacrosse’s stand out cleat by New Balance. Utilizing a full bootie tongue, the Freeze LX 2.0 cleats give a custom and secure fit to every player’s foot and ankle offering added support. New Balance designed the Freeze LX 2.0 cleat with it’s signature QuixRail TPU traction technology that delivers lugs around the outer sole to allow players the ability to make harder more aggressive cuts. New Balance incorporated a 3d woven saddle to help support the player’s ankle for the aggressive cutting power of the Freeze LX 2.0. Aside from the impressive performance features these cleats are also designed for comfort and new FreshFoam inserts paired with a locking heel cushion and external elastic heel band.
- Designed with leading college and professional players to develop the first cleat plate engineered specifically for lacrosse.
- Full bootie design offers a snug and custom fit to any players foot.
- QuixRail TPU offers unmatched traction for aggressive cuts on the field.
- 3D woven saddle creates superior ankle support for improved angles while cutting and juking.
- FreshFoam inserts give more traction inside the cleat to prevent foot movement inside the cleat while adding more comfort and support.
- Heel locking cushion and external elastic band lock offer a secure and locked in profile.