The Maverik A1 2017 Lacrosse Shaft is made with premium Scandium alloy and uses a thinner sidewall thickness for an extremely light weight feel. Maverik utilized their GritGrip Technology with the A1 Shaft on the 2017 model to provide amazing grip and control in any weather conditions with any glove. The A1 shaft also features Maverik's speed shape for quick transitions and quicker releases. Newly improved Maverik ABE (Adjustable Butt End) technology is also included with 2017 model of the A1 shaft brings increased stability and hand placement. The Maverik A1 is an incredibly light shaft that will bring quick handed power to any elite offensive player looking for that extra edge.
- Updated 2017 model features an updated look with performance technology improvements.
- Light weight Scandium alloy and thinner sidewall profile bring unrivaled light weight performance to the A1 Shaft.
- Maverik GritGrip offers peak control and grip in any weather condition.
- Speed shape profile increases quickness through transitions and ball release.
- New ABE included for personalized stability.