ECD Vortex Mesh is a hybrid performance mesh designed by East Coast Dyes for the elite lacrosse player. East Coast Dyes Vortex Mesh uses a new hybrid structure featuring two different diamond shapes to create the ultimate Sweet Spot in your pocket. The two diamond structures used in Vortex Mesh bring a new level of feel and hold to your game for superior performance. East Coast Dyes produces Vortex Mesh in both a Semi Soft and Semi Hard feel to fit every players style and preference. New HybridWeave technology creates the Hexagonal and Diamond shaped structures in Vortex Mesh to bring you the most dynamic pocket in lacrosse. The Hexagonal structure allows for Vortex Mesh to be strung just like traditional mesh pocket while the Diamond structures create the ultimate SweetSpot for maximum hold and feel. Like all of East Coast Dyes products, Vortex Mesh is manufactured right here in the USA.
- Hybrid Weave Technology perfectly blends two distinct diamond shapes into one dynamic high performance mesh piece.
- Hexagonal Structure makes for easy stringing like traditional 10d mesh and retains a smooth release.
- Diamond Structure allows Vortex Mesh to hug the ball brining a huge increase in feel and control to your stick.
- SweetSpot brings a new level and control to your pocket and creates a natural release point.
- Entirely Weatherproof - LTH Fibers protect Vortex Mesh from expanding or contracting in any climate.
- Lightweight LTH Fibers bring more feel and faster shots to your game while remaining extremely durable.